Protecting Your Interests
Personal Injury Attorney, Medical Malpractice, Maritime Law
The Law firm of Patrick H. Yancey, located in Houma, LA provides you with exceptional dedication and talent when you need a serious personal injury attorney, maritime lawyer or wrongful death trial attorney. In addition to being a preferred personal injury attorney in Houma for car accidents, boat accidents, medical malpractice and other injury, Yancey is an attorney consultant with extensive familiarity and knowledge of the offshore oil and gas industry and cruise ships (maritime law). With experience as both petroleum engineers and roustabouts, we are a cruise ship injury attorney, Jones Act and Maritime lawyer and personal injury attorney in Louisiana. Our total comprehension of the maritime industry allows us to provide unsurpassed representation to our clients.
- First-hand experience as a Roustabout & Petroleum Engineer
- Maritime cases around the world
- Extensive experience as a trial lawyer
- Millions of dollars recovered
- Committed to producing results with the power and trust you deserve
- No cost to you unless we win
- Honest and open about your case
- Dedicated to protecting your interests
- $1,750,000 Back Injury Case
- $1,000,000 Parents Loss of Child Due to Negligence
- $953,000 Car Crash Injuries
- $890,000 PTSD of Jones Act Seaman
What Our Clients Have to Say
Very accomodating. Thorough. Caring
I love the ladies that work there, and when I need them all I had to do was call. They did everything to get the job done. Mr. Patrick would be the man to call, he did everything to make sure you have what you need. I would use them again and thanks to everyone there!
They handled the case professionally and fast!
His firm came highly recommended by many trustworthy sources. It was the best choice because of the firm’s efficiency in handling the case. The staff was personable, efficient and intelligent. Mr. Yancey listened to me and did what I requested. He closed my case quickly!